About the Course
The National Defence Academy is a joint Services Academy of the Indian Armed Forces located at Khadakwasla in Maharashtra. The candidates who are interested to join National Defence Academy may apply for the entrance exam conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). Academy consists of three wings of joint training: Army, Navy and Air Force. NDA is a highly prestigious institution of military education. Admissions to the academy is conducted twice a year. At first a written test will be there which will be followed by SSB (Services Selection Board) interview rounds and also group tasks and medical. Every year number of candidates applying is increasing. This makes it more challenging for the candidates to clear the exam. Sharp Focus, Smart Management and Hard Work will definitely help in clearing the exam.
Any 12th class pass student of the 10+2 pattern of School Education can apply for Army Wing of National Defence Academy.
NA stands for Naval Academy. Only 12th Pass students of the 10+2 pattern of School Education with subjects Physics and Mathematics can apply for Naval Wing. Same conditions of educational qualifications apply for Air Force Wing.
Pioneer Education provides complete study material for National Defence Academy. The expertise study material being provided by us provides you the smart solution and helps in cracking the exam.
- The Paper is objective type with 1/3rd(0.33) negative marking for every incorrect response.
- Understanding and clarity of basic concepts in Physics, Chemistry and Maths is more important.
- Do not ignore the section of General Science because a good part of the General Ability Test will be based on it.
- Maths and English are the two important subjects.
- You must be aware of all the current events.
- To increase your General Knowledge read the newspapers and magazines.
- Learn 15-20 English words daily to improve vocabulary.
- Go through the last five years Question Papers.
- Cover the basic things of all the chapters