About the Course
11th class students need to have the quality material for studying and practicing. Many students don't know the quality of the content being provided and in this highly competitive era even a single mistake can do a big blunder. So every single step or concept will determine your dream turning into reality.
For 11th CBSE students Pioneer Education has 3 training levels namely:
2. JEE Mains
3. JEE Advanced
Following are the content details which we provide for 11th class mathematics:
- - Complete free NCERT solutions , also included reference books discussion like R.D. Sharma with solutions.
- - Rigorous online testing of each chapter will surely build a strong grip on all concepts.
- - Model test papers - Boards, JEE Mains and Advanced.
- - Previous years solved papers.
- - Latest pattern mock tests.
- - Vedic mathematics to train you become human calcluator and do calculations lightning fast.
- - SL Loney trigonometry solutions and SL Loney coordinate geometry solutions.
- - Hall and Knight solutions.
- - Exclusive mathematics IIT JEE study material, shortcuts, tips and tricks.
- - Objective practice with smart solutions making you smart in mathematics which means a question for whom you took 3 minutes to solve, can now be solved in less than 40 seconds and its truly applicable with Pioneer Smart Mathematics.
- 11th R.D. Sharma Solution is not available anywhere and this is the most important book for getting extra mathematics knowledge and strengthening the base. RD Sharma book is regarded as mathematics base for JEE Mains and Advanced. Pioneer Mathematics is here with complete RD Sharma discussion whenever you require. Students can solve all their doubts whenever they feel like.
- SL Loney trigonometry book, SL Loney coordinate geometry book and Hall & Knight Book. These 3 books are the best books JEE Mains and advanced preparation. Students find it very difficult to solve these books. But Pioneer Mathematics is here for their help. Complete SL Loney trigonometry and coordinate geometry solutions are given to the students. Also you will find complete Hall and Knight solutions.